Today, we announced the introduction of Stitch Fix Freestyle™, a major milestone in the evolution of our service enabling everyone to shop personalized recommendations in their own personalized store.
Stitch Fix Freestyle™ is a differentiated shopping experience where anyone can discover and instantly buy items that are thoughtfully curated for them based on their personal style preferences, fit and size. For the first time ever, anyone will be able to purchase items directly from Stitch Fix without ordering a Fix first.
Stitch Fix Freestyle is an incredibly effective way to shop, offering today’s consumer efficiency and convenience, giving them the opportunity to browse a personalized and instantly shoppable shopping feed with many ways to engage for inspiration and discovery, and eliminating the need to endlessly scroll and filter for relevant items. Shoppers who want a specific item can also buy pieces curated just for them, from a variety of easily accessible categories and departments, brands and seasonal trending shops.
Similar to our original Fix offering, Stitch Fix Freestyle uses Style Profile inputs, size, fit and style preferences to curate a personal online shop so shoppers can discover and instantly buy pieces that meet their style needs across casual, workwear, occasion, active, athleisure, loungewear and sleepwear and more. Within Stitch Fix Freestyle, there are a number of differentiated & new features, including:
• Trending for You – Stylish outfits we think will look great on you.
• Complete Your Looks – Outfits we style around pieces you already purchased from Stitch Fix.
• Featured Brands – Shop an assortment of your favorite brands.
• Categories – A selection of clothing and accessories categories with item recommendations personalized just for you in your size, including:
◦ Shop by Department – Easily find what you’re looking for when you need something specific.
◦ Fresh Finds – Trend & seasonally-led shops.
◦ Expert Picks – Coming soon, “Expert Picks,” are a type of Category that contains collections that have been curated by an “expert” with a unique style point of view (i.e. an influencer, celebrity, stylist, or client).
No two Stitch Fix Freestyle experiences are the same, as each set of recommendations is driven by the shopper’s unique style preferences, size and fit. Items refresh frequently throughout the day as inventory updates, so there’s always something new to try. Shipping, returns and exchanges are free and there is no styling fee or minimum order required to shop with Stitch Fix Freestyle.
Stitch Fix Freestyle will offer the brands consumers know and love for women and men at launch and beyond, including Free People, Universal Standard, Vince, Madewell, Mother, Rag & Bone, The North Face, Club Monaco, Girlfriend Collective and more, with plans to add additional brands in the coming months.
Women and men in the United States can access Stitch Fix Freestyle by visiting www.stitchfix.com or on the Stitch Fix mobile app (iOS or Android), enter their email address and answer a few questions to unlock a highly personalized shopping feed, and a wide range of trending shops and departments. Existing customers can access Stitch Fix Freestyle once logged into their account.